HSA Committee Chair Documents
Committee Chair FAQs:

Q: How do I advertise my event?
A: You can create an event flyer.

HSA Committee Flyer Instructions:
1. Design and create a flyer.
2. Send the flyer in PDF format to HSA-presidents for approval ([email protected]).
3. After approval, send flyer in PDF format to Dr. Semendinger and Maria Monnerat no later than Monday for their approval to post on Wednesday.
4. Maria will post flyer to weekly e-notices.
*The flyer can only be posted to e-notices ONE TIME.

Q: How do I reserve a room/space for my event?
A: Click on the link below to fill out the Facility Use Application. 

Facility Use Application

Q: Where can I get a copy of our Tax Exempt Certificate?
A: Please contact [email protected] for a copy of the certificate. Show the vendor or establishment before making a purchase. 

Q: How do I get a cash box for my event?
A: Please contact [email protected] a couple days before your event to schedule a time to pick up a cash box.

Q: How do I get reimbursed for the money I spend?
A: See the reimbursement form below. Always remember to check the budget for your event before purchasing items. 

HSA Reimbursement Form Instructions:
1. Fill out reimbursement form.
2. Attach a copy of your receipts to the form. 
3. Place in the HSA mailbox in the main office. 
4. A reimbursement check will be delivered to you. 
*You have 30 days from the day of your event to submit for reimbursement. 

Reimbursement Form

Q: How do I deposit money I have collected for an event?
A: You can fill out a HSA deposit form and contact our treasurers to hand them in. 

HSA Deposit Form Instructions:
1. Collect checks. Make sure checks are signed and made payable to "Hawes HSA."
2. Fill out the deposit form.
3. Hand to treasurers.  
*If you are collecting payment in the form of cash or check for the event you are chairing, we ask that you submit them to the treasurer to be deposited no later than 30 days of receipt. 

Deposit Form